Change in name and signature in all legal docs

Hello experts,

I need to change my signature in all the legal documents i.e. PAN, Passport, Aadhar Card and Driving License

Also, I want that my middle (father's) name be printed along with my First & Last name in PAN & Driving License. In Aadhar & Passport, middle name is printed by default, so no need to change there.

Could you all please guide me as to how do I go about it and from which document should I start with because any document that I want to make the above changes asks for proof in the form of some other document and as you can see, I need to make the changes in all the documents.



The basic document in this context could either be the Birth Certificate or the School Leaving Certificate. If those documents do not have the name as proposed, you need to go for change of name through Gazette Notification.


@P. Venu: Sir, I am not changing the name per se. I only want my father's name to be included everywhere. It is already shown in my Passport and Aadhar, then why do I need to go for name change through Gazette notification?

Either you believe the advise of expert, who has correctly advised you FREE OF COST (as a gesture of social service) or seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.




@ Dr J C Vashista: I am just clarifying my doubts. I hope that should not be a problem. I never said I don't believe in Mr. P Venu's advice!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu