Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Civil Law > Procedure > Change birth date   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 2 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 24 June 2011 at 11:40 Report Abuse


 hi there,

i want to information for change of birth date in to my school leaving certificate as per my birth certificate, 

in my birth certificate my birth date 20/09/1981 and in my School leaving certificate 01/06/1980

i want to chage birth date as per my birth certificate 

please give me advice what is the process and how long time for this process?


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 


[ Scorecard : 134]
Posted On 24 June 2011 at 20:44 Report Abuse

First you want to contact the school were you studied, because they will hold a copy of the T.C and explain them your problem it can be rectified there itself    

If the copy of T.C. will be forwarded to the education department of the concern district by the School authority in such circumstance ,you have approached them with an application for changing the date along with your Birth Certificate and other records required by the authority , if the date birth in the B.C is wrong the procedure is different.

Thanking you

Pritam P. Thakur

[ Scorecard : 27]
Posted On 19 July 2011 at 17:12 Report Abuse

Dear sir,

               Namaste. Myself Mr. Pritam P. Thakur. I actually have problem about specifying wrong birth date on leaving certificate. It became wrong in 10th standard leaving certificate and then 12th and now Engineering college office staff told me the college does not have privilidges to change it. They will take it from 12th LC as it is. The problem is serious because i have birth date on my PAN card and UID card as an originalbirth date. I am thinking of changing it from 10th to 12th and in final LC of Engineering, but i would also like to opt for another better solution, i mean, if i can correct it in college(?). Your reply might save me from going to JAIL, however, i have original Birth Certificate. Thank you sir.  

                                                                                                                                               Yours sincerely,

                                                                                                                                            Mr. Pritam P. Thakur 

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Change birth date

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics