Challening the compromise decree by court

my sister earned a property of 15 cents from ancestral propery throgh the court decree on 1995. actually her family memebrs are father, one brother and two sisters. on 1995 she was 19 years old and on the control of her father. on that period they had made the partion through the court. she had not posses any knowledge reg the property and the court proceedings.

by 2000 she got married and till 2010 she was told that she had equal right in the property. by 2010 only when she asked for right she came to know about the above said matter. her father had gave them 30 cent of land in the mid of the total property of 1.8 acres. on that time the map submitted to the court show that they will going to give 30 ft access road to the property alloted. but till now they are not giving any access to the property.

she had pleased and begged her father and brother till now . they are in a mood to occuppy the whole property and they are not in a way to leave the path for the alloted propety

my quesion is that can we challenge the decree and the partion given by the court. i now want my equal right against the total ancestral propety of 1.8 acres as the father and borhter jointly fooled me.

suggest me in this regard



Share copy of decree email id

Will revert suitably.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu