LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul   26 September 2017

Challan put in court by police in 498a & 406

CHALLAN OF FIR IS PUT IN COURT BY POLICE DISTRICT COURT CHANDIGARH. WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP, WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO DO NEXT.

Learning

8 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 September 2017

You can wait for the summons from the court and after getting the charge report, decide the future course of action.

Rahul   02 October 2017

charge sheet is given to me

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2017

Who has  given the chargesheet  and how?

Rahul   02 October 2017

Dear Sir,

on first date police given challan to court & the copy of same is given to me. next date is of framing of charges, now the date is coimng every 15 days. my problem is that i am living in mumbai & court case is in chandigrh. it is very difficult for me to go after every 15 days. i am working in a pvt company & recentely joined.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2017

Yes, there are problems in attending every hearing. Your advocate can bring the matters to the botice of the Court and seek expeditious trial. So also, your advocate can seek exemption from personal appearance on valid grounds. 

Rahul   31 October 2017

Now my wife put CRPC 125 hearing is  on 4th dec 2017 what to do? what i can do in this case. can i put some cases on them cn i use rti against her father

Helpless Guy (IT)     15 November 2017

Originally posted by : Rahul
Now my wife put CRPC 125 hearing is  on 4th dec 2017 what to do? what i can do in this case. can i put some cases on them cn i use rti against her father

Hi Rahul , can you post what is the status of your crpc 125 and other cases , so that others can learn from these cases ?

Rahul   08 December 2017

on 4th Dec 2017 appear , court give next date for reply. how too fight crpc 125

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register