Central govt employment issue??? plz answer

btech 4 yr student

Respected sir,

I am a meritorious student and college topper. unfortunately involved in an accident case that was registered against me under 338 and the case got closed with a penalty of 2000 rs in april 2012. I have passed central police examination and awaiting merit list. Will I be denied of this job or all other future govt jobs becoz i had this case filed against me. It was also not in my local jurisdiction this happened. WHAT CAN I DO IN THIS REGARD if anything can be done?

Dy Director

Appointing authroity can treat it as a conviction.


btech 4 yr student

Yes sir i know that. But will my case be considered for permanent rejection from govt jobs.


you need to check up from the appointing authority as to what are the offences on which conviction is treated as a bar for employment




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu