LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   17 May 2018

Caw cell _urgent help

Hi , I'm from Chennai. Ours is a love marriage 2.3 yrs in Chennai. My wife left job and by Jan'18 she went to her home in Delhi saying her dad is sick. After a month she asked for divorce, I said no. In March I received notice from CAW cell,Delhi. I went and met IO , I don't speak Hindi. He was speaking only hindi. The complaint for physical harassment, dowry, illegal affairs. I was explaining nothing they did understand. She got some photo ,it was during an fight when both are drunk an year back. I gave in writing I am not interested in giving divorce. They forwarded to counselling two weeks later, she refused to continue and they made me accept for mutual divorce or else u have to travel frequently from Chennai to Delhi. She asked jus give me divorce that only makes her happy ,I don't need anything. Mediation_ I said I'm not interested, she will be happy only if she gets divorce. She said she was not with her family and staying in PG.she needs 15lacs. Lawyer asked to check n come after two weeks. I didn't appear for two mediation hearings , I nformed via phone and letters. I am working in Chennai, I am not financially that strong to travel frequently and I can't lose my job by taking leaves. Now I got leave a week later from the 3rd mediation date, I informed the station about this. They are literally threatening to come or FIR against me and my mom. What should I do now? I'm not ready for divorce? She too calls and threatening give money or will put FIR? Can they accept this case for fight happened 1.5yrs back and we lived in Chennai? I am in situation to miss 3rd mediation and ready to appear following week? I am mentally disturbed for more than 3months, friends please advise.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register