A caveat is filed under Code of Civil procedure and the reply for your queries are as under
1) Please provide the full abbrebriation of MRC.
2) Caveat is filed against any order passed in the case or the judgement, so caveat cannot be filed before the order or the Judgemnet is passed.
3) Geneally one who apprehends that the other party of any person affected by the the order or judgement files the caveat that means in ordinary that parties who wins files the caveat.
4) There is no time limit for filing a caveat petition, it is filed when one feels or apprehends that the other party or person can approach the court in form of appeal of any other application.
5) No, One cannot go against filing of caveat.
6) Yes, one can file caveat againt revenue court order before the high court.