LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rishi (b tech)     15 March 2014

Caste

1     a boy is an orphan he don't know his caste and religion then the constitution is that much capable to answer to this question ...............   your constitution give him( sc,obc,oc) if u give any thing then then wt abt that persons future.......yes he don't have money .so you people make him sc  .just think of it. 

2    is the constitution is capable to order the court to solve the total cases in pending above 10 years.

Learning

9 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     15 March 2014

As to the statement contained in your query CASTE AND CREED SHALL BE DETERMINED BY THE COURT OF LAW..

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     15 March 2014

Sir, Please reply to question No. 2 also below:

2    is the constitution is capable to order the court to solve the total cases in pending above 10 years.

I am victim of this difficulty i.e. my Original Side Suit No. 527 of 2005 was expedited by Bombay High Court order in the year of 2007, but hearing of this Suit is yet to commence. Defendants being big corporations use illegal methods and delay it upto now. The claim in the Suit is mounted to more the Rs.15 Crores now.

Can any one help me I do not mind sharing percentage of my claim. Can call / mail me 22-9821291594, 9821291594, email: devsukh@yahoo.com

For synopsis of matter search googles " capt Sukhdev Singh Bombay high court  victimisation case"

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     15 March 2014

Sir, Please reply to question No. 2 also below:

I am victim of this difficulty i.e. my Original Side Suit No. 527 of 2005 was expedited by Bombay High Court order in the year of 2007, but hearing of this Suit is yet to commence. Defendants being big corporations use illegal methods and delay it upto now. The claim in the Suit is mounted to more the Rs.15 Crores now.

Can any one help me I do not mind sharing percentage of my claim. Can call / mail me 22-9821291594, 9821291594, email: devsukh@yahoo.com

For synopsis of matter search googles " capt Sukhdev Singh Bombay high court  victimisation case"

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2014

@ rishi

eleborate problem with facts.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     05 April 2014

If any grievance of an Indian citizen is that  a certain and particular cause of action infringes, interferes and intervenes his or her Legal, Fundamental and constitutional right which cannot be adequately remedied by any other law of the country and whereby Natural Justice is denied  then Writ of MANDAMUS  under the Constitutional Law shall be fruitful for its redressal.   For last three days I WAS AT MUMBAI at TAJ PALACE HOTELbeing engaged in a tough constitutional matter.  Since you are seeking for constitutional remedy in respect of your queryyou may sit with me with all of your papers and documents relating to your grievance to find out whether constitutional remedy is possible..

SSng Aulakh (Senior Ship Master)     05 April 2014

Dear Biswanath Roy Sir,

Please let me know where I can contact you regarding my difficulties and victimisation in relation to my Expedited Original side Suit No. 527 of 2005 pending in Bombay High Court without any hearing , my phone numbers 9821291594, 022-66951688, e-mail: devsukh@yahoo.com

Please revert I am a sufferer badly in need of  help from good persons like you.

Capt Sukhdev Singh

Please visit for case details the links below:

https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
For Synopsis: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts

Expedited Original side Suit No. 527 of 2005 pending in Bombay High Court without any hearing , my phone numbers 9821291594, 022-66951688, e-mail: devsukh@yahoo.com

Good and kind hearted Experts Please revert I am a sufferer badly in need of  help

Capt Sukhdev Singh

Good and kind hearted Experts Please revert I am a sufferer badly in need of  help

Please visit for case details the links below:

https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
For Synopsis: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts

Expedited Original side Suit No. 527 of 2005 pending in Bombay High Court without any hearing , my phone numbers 9821291594, 022-66951688, e-mail: devsukh@yahoo.com

Capt Sukhdev Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register