Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikraman   02 December 2016

Case transfer to sub court

Dear Sir, Madam,

My wife applied for transfer from Chennai to Kumbakonam. She won the case and got transfer. I was not in the court during the case happened. My advocate was there and filed counter for me to break the transfer. Unfortunately failed due to the court support for ladies.

I have filed the case based on nullity ground. The jurdge admit that she is phyco patient and raised a question that make her travel to Chennai from Kumbakonam is risky. He also stated that this case will be closed ASAP. I will send addtional letter to subcourt along with the case transfer order. Will that be possible? I am confuesed .. can i download the order from net or only. through advocate can get the order copy?

I appreciate if anybody suggest me what is next do i need to do? I am in progress of searching good advocate who can fight with solid proff and evidence which i have ( prescripttion, medical bill and asualt behaviour of her video)

Thanks and Regards,

Vikraman.S

Learning

1 Replies

sai narayana   02 December 2016

brother transfer cases are always favourable to wife. So you should concentrate on merits of the main case. Preserve all those evidences and obtain 65B certificate if necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More