Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanchal Kumar   17 November 2017

Case related to domestic voilence

Sir/Madam

My elder brother was get married two years ago. Verbly his wife saying she does not want to stay with my brother. She was resided maximum three months with my brother. No any husband wife relationship was exist during such three months. When she resides at sasural, god knows how it is happening, their saree is burning by fire automatically, many wood items and cloths are burned by fire, bricks are throwing automatically, no one seeing who is doing this. When she is not, no any fire burn happening. She, her monther & father saying to give money to us for their living. She was ran away two times from his sasural by taking jwellers, money, cloth. We have reported the above activity to local police station. Now we are come to notice that, she has filled case against my brother. We have not received notice yet.

Request to guide, what types of cases she can file and now what action should be taken by us and where.

Thanks,

Sanchal Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     18 November 2017

Very soon you will get notice from the Police u/s 41, 41A Cr.P.C. Get ready for long drawn battle both civil and criminal litigation. You will need sureties for bail in criminal complaints. You will be asked to settle the dispute with the wife side by paying the huge sum of money. You will be require services of lawyer who will both act as your legal representative before the authorities like police and courts as well mediator for settlement of amount to be paid to wife side to settle the issue. Marriage is a complete failure and divorce is ultimate solution after paying huge amount alimony to wife and get out of all troubles for ever.

Murtuza@8720884473   18 November 2017

I would suggest to keep record of all the valuable property which is with you and with your wife.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register