LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Case query

Dear Sir i have queary regarding my own case.

A girl from out of India l had sent a complaint by e-mail to police commissioner. the contain is i am being harrased by unkonwn person by email since 1 month and person is asking money agains my private photos. he will publishe my photographes if his demant will not fullfill.i have a private i hired a private investigation agency after first email and they did conversation on behalf of me for investigation purpose investigation agency she also sent PDF attachement of emails conversation.

police had registered an fir..during the investigation they found IP address of many contries and two ip was mine.but they have not checked any original contain of PDF emails. and arrest me under section 386,120B,379 of IPC and information technology act 2000 section 66.

during the investigation police checked sender's email account and they have not found any email.then they asked to google USA with the help of letter of rogatory to recover deleted emails of sender account and inbox of reciever girls email account but google was failed to recover all deleted emails and sent inbox details of the girls account. where all threatend emails are not availble in her account only some conversation of friendly and request are availble. two email in which she claimed the person will published my photograph and asking money against stuff are not available in her inbox.these emails are fake.

chargsheet is submitted and framing of charges are still pending.all charges do not suit in this case. Is this possible to queshing the FIR at the time of framing the charge.Is this right way to file FIR.what is the value of conversation between accused and private investigator... what step i should take

Learning

4 Replies

jitendra yadav (ADVOCATE)     08 March 2013

first let me know that who has given conplaint to police and against whom fir is registered and arrested. and how is sec.379 of ipc is added whether was any theft involved in the case.

(Guest)

i was arrested and and complainant is from out of india. and any theft has not done even not any transaction done she claimed that i hacked her email account and stolen some her private photographs. and the basis of the photographs i am trying to extrot her.these all her allegations.

(Guest)
i was arrested andcomplainant is from out of india. and any theft has not done even not any transaction done she claimed that i hacked her email account and stolen some her private photographs. and the basis of the photographs i am trying to extrot her.these all her allegations.

jitendra yadav (ADVOCATE)     08 March 2013

do one thing approach high court for quashing of complaint because sec.379 is not application so far i know and remaining sections retaled to IT ACT it is upto you whether you have forwarded in such email through hacking or not. this is done only through proper channels. take out more informations as you can

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register