LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish kumar   13 October 2016

Case against sony

Hi Last year in month of may I purchased Sony xperia c4. But this year just before two days from the expiry of warranty, I took it to the service centre bc of some issues. Service centre people kept it for 7 days and after 7 days they called me back and said I will get a replacement with xperia z5 upgraded mobile. From then I am not able to use it properly. Because of the problems in z5 mobile I hve to submit it number of times to the service centre. Last time when I submit it again they said they will give me a replacement set once again. But they give me a handset which is given back by some other customer because of some problems. Now on last Friday I submitted it again because of the problems in that mobile. Again they told me that they will now give me a fresh mobile. But today I got a call from them now they are saying that I will get a replacement but with some other used mobile. Plz guide me what I should do in this matter. I will be waiting for your reply.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Go consumer court. Before. Give notice in writing to this effect.

harish kumar   13 October 2016

Plz suggest me where I should go. And what is the legal procedure??

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 October 2016

Sir, Send legal notice ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register