LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anshul lakhara (blank)     23 May 2013

Case against illegal construction

there is  illegal contruction  in front of my backdoor  by neighbour which  he occupied goverment road for his car paking and gardering  which ends just at my back door and he put stones to block the door and windows ..there are  court case is pending which is filed by me and by him too..where he demands to close the door and windows and says  that wall should be created at end of colony so that no trespasser should be allowed..let me remind my door and windows are passed by authotirty ..nothing illgeal with it,, and my problem is my  lawyer ..i hired first  and case date kept gone forward and at last  lawyer didn;t showed up because he took bribe from my nieghbour for not showing up  and my neighbour goes in upper court  and slapped noticed i responded and hired new lawyer but it almost one year coming to end  and lawyers repeats only thing dates moved forward..i have no faith any lawyer because this pattern will repeat..kindly suggest me how to keep tab on case as well as on lawyer that he is working in right direction or not ..iam new in this forum kindly help me

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     23 May 2013

Raod is public property. Your neighbour cannot make any constructions or block your entrance. First you give a complaint before Municipal authorities. If there is no action by municipal you can file a civil case against your neighbour and also Municipality.

Regarding the lawyer, you can give notice before bar council. You can also file private complaint before Magistrate against him. 

anshul lakhara (blank)     30 July 2013

thanks for sugeestion:)...i asked my lawyer abt pending case ..what he told me is that other party is taking dates ahead all the time..they have no intetion to reach at any judgement  as they know they r gulity and cant win the case at all...what should i do  for counterattack ..what should i do so that  they come and make progess in case so it reach at any judgement...at same point of time i dont have faith in my laywer as he didn;t said any thing  for counter attack...is there any process thorugh which i can get information whats happening in case and whatever lawyer told me is true and didn;t hided anything....i want to know how much time a civil case like my case takes to reach any judgment ..my case already 1year without any progress..all the progress hapeened till date is that we responsed their notice and after that they kept taking dates ahead all the time

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register