LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

skumar ( )     29 July 2014

Case against builder

I have bought a property from builder in sonipat, haryana. Builder has launched property as villa only complex and later changed the nature of property and made it hybrid living and sold personal floors and plots in the same complex. Whole project is delayed and builder has demanded extra charges on account of increase in area, which is of no use to customer, it's only on paper calculation. My property is also devalued as floor is coming up in the same complex. I am looking for legal option to sue builder for changing of nature of property and remove all unnecessary charges, which has not been agreed by customer.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     30 July 2014

You can sue the builder for  breach of contract , and you can sue him for deficiency in services also.

Ranbir Chhillar (self)     31 July 2014

First get RTI reply on the origin plan for which was approval was obtained by builder and any subsequent changes. then  u r ready to file a case

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 August 2014

If the builder has deviated from the original plan and has breached the agreement, he can be taken up before various courts of law namely consumer forum for deficiency of service and mental agony, recovery of damages through civil court, for cheating through criminal laws.  Consult a local lawyer and take his assistance for initiating legal action against the builder.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register