Car Accident not done by my car

Hi Everyone. I received a call from a police station stating that my car was involved in an accident on certain date and the victim suffered a fractured and given the car details with the plate number matching your car and the car was driven by a lady. But the thing is i hv no female spouse/friends/relatives who had my car on that day. Infact the car was with me all day on different location which is very far from the place this accident occurred. I have never even being to that place where accident happened. Police has also lodged a FIR against me under 337 IPC. I am 200% sure that the car was with me and was no involved in any accident. I am a middle class guy who never faced this kind of situation. I need help of your expertise.
Retired employee.

Visit to the polie station with your advocate and get those evidence with them and collect your alibis also.  Collect CCTV footage of the main points near that area half an hour before and half an hour after accident under RTI as immediately as possible.


Lawyer in

the injured party -- called the plaintiff -- bears the burden of establishing that the other driver was at fault in causing the car accident and that the plaintiff suffered injury and damages.He has to procure sufficient document evidences with photos with the help of police. Defendent can counter argue with such evidences.


Some Policemen do such tricks to reach their targets. Yes, you can prove your innocence and get discharged. However, it takes time and money.

On the other hand, you can authorise an advocate to plead guilty on your behalf and close the matter by paying a same fine.

It is this scenerio that prompts some irresponsible policement to hoist false cases on innocent public.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu