Can wife claim property of husband

Wife has filed a suit i.e O S for maintenance in Civil court mentioning the properties of the husband. But no interim injuction was given. Now can the husband sell one of the property mentioned in suit schedule? Please provide me citations if any.


Wife can claim maintenance thru money only .if he unable to pay maintenance the n she can proceed against property. Injunction will not be granted but court may order not to alienate the property. So confirm whetherwat order has passed..



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu