Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prajapatidb497   04 July 2015

Can we file rti on bams doctor

Dear Legal Advicers,

My wife filed false criminal case under IPC313. claming that she was pregnate and we had given her abortive pills which is wrong that we do not even know that she was pregnate. To support  her wrong allegations she produced prescripttion of a BAMS doctor stating the doctor did Urine pregnancy test and it was positive for 1.5 Months. She filed the complainant 10 months after she was checked by BAMS doctor. 

I advised with lots of lawyers they said that BAMS doctor has no authority to do pregancy determination test. 

Can i file RTI on BAMS doctors asking whether he has authority to do pregancy determination test?  Does BAMS doctor have licence to do pregancy determination test? is UPT KIT result 100% accourate to check the woman was pregnate or not?

As far as her false allegation of giving abortive pills by us, she did not have anything except her false verbal statement. NO date, NO time for abortion has been mentioned in her FIR as it was never happened. It might be possible that she herself got aborted it by buying abortive pills. 

Please advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register