Can judge call for custody of an accused in another case in some other part of the state and under trial

Can a court which is dealing with the same criminal who is currently under trial and on bail in another court of the same state ask for the custody of the criminal, with the presiding court, so that, proceeding in the case could be initiated.



Seek bail in that other case as well if the offence is bailable, rather you can use the present bail order to seek bail in another case. 


Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 



Dy Director

what are facts of the case?              


Sudhir Sir, 

There is an accused from Maharashtra, who has 2 cases one in Court A of Karnataka and another in another court Court B of Karnataka. ( A and B are 2 different districts of Karnataka)

The accused was on bail in the Court A-Karnataka case and since one year taking EP's through his advocate, but in the Court B-Karnataka case, where there is an Arrest Warrant, the accused has never appeard and is hiding for more than a year.

Since the accused is the same in the 2 different crimes reported against him the 2 different courts of Karnataka, and currently has Non Bailable Arrest Warrants from both the courts.

Can the judge of Court B (where he has never ever appeard ) ask Court A (Where he is gaing EP through his advocate) to hold this person immediately in custody and facilitate his presence to Court B.

Could you please draw some light on this.



Dy Director

How are you connected to the mater.


I am a relative of the complainants.

The same accused has masterminded the opening of NGO with the aim to cheat people in the name of Cancer Patient Children under the Maharashtra Charity Commission.

We had brough the matter to light to the Commissioner of Charity and are waiting for his response on the investigation report that the Commission is working on.

Sir, such people need to see the prison soon before more innocent and vulnerable be his next victims.

If you know anything that could help please provide your support.

I know your sharing of knowledge will not give any financial gain, but it will avoide other families being cheated and what is collected in the name of Cancer Patient Children or even others could be given back to the rightful and that I call a blessing for life.

Dy Director

you have still not stated what problem you are facing.


The accused has cheated my family with a big amount in lakhs claiming to be funder for their business.

Even after all legal documents were done for the same and whole transaction done lawfully cheating was done. We later came to know that this person was on Bail for his Fake Gold Selling case in Karnataka, with this you can guess of his level of cheating.

If we had done little more finding before even signing the legal agreement done through a legitimate advocate, things would not have gone to this extent.



Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.


With regards,

Legal Expert

Dy Director

you are chosing to hide facts as much as possible.

please explain what do you mean by

"funder for their business"


have you lent any money to friend and relatives.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu