Can i make myself a party in another writ petition?

These is currently a WP being heard and deferred to Jan 2018 in the Bombay High Court, in a matter relating to claim rights of a person who has undergone treatment or a procedure. 

The term of liability of the medical practitioner is in question, among other things.   

In this matter, I have some concepts that I wish to bring to the attention of the parties and the judge. These concepts are borrowed from laws in European countries yet are not implemented or yet considered in India. 


How can I proceed in this regard? It is the right process to file another WP and implead to be heard and clubbed along with the pending petitions? 

Or should I write a letter addressed to the Justice or the Registrar about being jointly heard? 


Please advice on the same. 




It is not only in euope but in India also any expert in any subject matter under examination of the court can be summon by the Court or party as en expert in certain circumstances, not as a party, but as an expert to do justice to the case. You can give your expert opinion through any of the party or through the court as a court witness, for which you better contact the Registrar. of the High Court.



You may file an application for getting impleaded as a party. The court would decide the matter in its discretion.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu