LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Chandar   23 September 2017

Can i file a case now for a cheating issue in 2012

My Name is Ravi chandar i am a graduate from Rajiv gandhi aviation academy belongs to Hyderabad,Begampet,telangana state.In the year of 2011 our collage has proposed a offer for jobs in Malaysia as a Maintenance engineer, but for that they had made a rule we need to pass a test future those who clear test they can get a chance for abroad jobs. and for that abroad jobs we need to pay 3,50,000 ( Three Lacks Fifty Thousand rupees ).

So i requested my parents for this proposal and they also agreed for this because their son also going to work in abroad. i had passed the test and i got a congratulation mail from my college and they instructed us to be ready for next process.i had paid 3,50,000 amount with D.D ON NAME OF Rajiv Gandhi Aviation academy.I submitted D.D and i have taken Receipts from college.i have all receipts and enclosed documents.

After this i submitted my educational documents along with PASS PORT. after a long waiting about 6 months we received a mail with flight tickets that we are traveling to Malaysia in the month of Feb 11th 2012. after taking passport we have seen visa stamping but its VISIT VISA (Tourist visa). we asked why we got tourist visa they said after going there it converted into work visa, because of we do not aware of visa system & Work permit system we believed our college words are we traveled to Malaysia on 11th Feb 2012.

after going they gave an accommodation in one building. almost 20 days we wear in room ( Food by self accommodation by my college representative person) after that they shifted to another place and they arranged a college for training program in one Malaysian college for about 45 days training program.already we ware in room for 20 days but our visa valid for 30 days only we got scared and we asked my college representative if any Malaysian police arrest what should we do. again they renewal it. we had completed training program we got certificate.

after completion of training our college representative told that you need to go back India and get stamping for work visa this process will be completed in 15 days he said and we asked him that you said we can get here it self but he told rules are changed new rules are formed By Malaysian government. we dint agreed for this but he scared us if u don't leave you will be taken to police station because of your visa is expired.

so we scared and we cam back in may month 2012 after that they told many stories but we haven't get any job from my college, they have given me a cheque worth of 1 lack but i check was not cleared. after roaming couple of months i got only 75,000 from my college,

at that time i am a pass out student i dont have proper money and job i cant ask my parents about money for putting a layer and filing a case against my college.

now i need to file a case against my college. i need a justice for my money can i file a case now or not

because this issued was happen at 2012, due to financial problem at that time i was unable to do anything now i am good with every thing i need to fight against them

Dear all lawyers kindly suggest me what i have to do and where i need to file and which court is best to fight. i have every each and every proff

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

yes, sir there is no limitation to file a criminal case... Rgrds... Balachander Reddy,LL.M , Advocate, Hyd # 9959850723

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register