LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajat   04 September 2016

Can courts help me get cdr (call details) of my wife

hi. ive bee n married for 5yrs and have a 3yr old daughter. but my relationship with my wife hasnt been smooth right from day one. initially we ignored her behaviour citing her age and sympathising with her for leaving her family and city to b in a new family. but things did not change even after couple of years. her behaviour turned bad to worse every passing day. she wud not even take care of my child properly and thus we had to hire a nanny for my child. my parents hate her and rarely even speak to her and this does not make any difference to my wife. i even decided to get seperated frm my family and shift my business and home to her city. but tht stil did not change her behaviour. i even spoke to her about getting seperated but she says she will not leave me under any circumstances. 

off late i have been noticing she is on call all the time. and iam not aware who she speaks to. i even found another phone with her which was not given by me and i wasnt even aware of that number. i strongly feel she is having an extra marital affair, but iam unable to gather any proof. if i confront her about my doubts she threatens me of committing suicide. i cant live with her anymore but she does not want to leave me. so MCD is out of question. 

how to i prove cruelty in court

what help can courts offer me to get details of who she has been talking to

can i get details of her whatsapp messages

Learning

2 Replies

whatnot   04 September 2016

letting partner turn into foe is slippery slope and all actions would be viewed as adversary rather than actuals.

From her point of view 1)She is living in a hostile environment (including alienation from your parents) 2) No marital bliss.

Scheming not neccesarily part of her act.

As per law, you should pursue all means to patch up(hence divorce so difficult to get if husband goes first). Don't make complicated unncessary. Give her benefit of doubt. There must be someone in family she would listen to.

If your decision is to pursue legal releif and want protect property, then move out with the child. Call he to your new residence.  Let her take a first step and deal with it.

Trying to plan and score on your wife would be counter productive as court sees through it.

CDR can be obtained through private investigators. Is it really worth?.

If she doesn't want to leave you, there must be reason. find out.

innocenthusband   05 September 2016

First of all get those tiny USB based recorders and record her conversations. Listen to them. If they are of serious nature, hire an investigator to find out where she goes in your absence. File all proof. Keep it handy. 

Originally posted by : rajat
 i cant live with her anymore but she does not want to leave me. so MCD is out of question.   

Divorce can be granted without MCD. If she is guilty of cruelty or adultery, divorce can be granted whether she likes it or not. Google on what reasons divorce is granted in India. 

Originally posted by : whatnot
If she doesn't want to leave you, there must be reason. find out.

It doesnt take a scientist to figure out that the reason is that he still pays for her food and shelter without having kicked her out already. This is enough reason for most women who cheat to stay married until conditions are welcome enough to leave.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register