Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinu (HR )     22 April 2014

Can court ask my (mnc company) hr to submit my payslip

Hello Experts,

Thanks in advance,

My query is , if my wife filed a maitanence case .. Will the court send orders to my company HR, I do work for a forign MNC company.

Another query is If request my HR to reduce my income in the form of payslip and give me in the form of gifts at the last month of financial year, does this strategy works ? Payslip always shows less amounts .. only last month shows gift money?

Can I do this ?

Does the court ask for only payslips or entire CTC for complete year ?

Thanks in advance

Srinu,

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 April 2014

. Will the court send orders to my company HR, I do work for a forign MNC company.

Ans : If you are talling lie before court and opposite party does not accept lie the cout can summon the entire salary record

Another query is If request my HR to reduce my income in the form of payslip and give me in the form of gifts at the last month of financial year, does this strategy works ? Payslip always shows less amounts .. only last month shows gift money?

Ans : How do forum experts can know whether they will assist you in fraud and be ready to land in trouble.

Can I do this ?

Ans : this forum does not encourae frauds

Does the court ask for only payslips or entire CTC for complete year ?

Ans : If you are talling lie before court and opposite party does not accept lie the cout can summon the entire salary record

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register