Can case be filled against facilities

Hi All,

I purchased a flat from collaborator who is having tie up with builder. I looked up the brochure on builders website, but all mentioned facilities on brochure are not fulfilled.

So, pls advise can a case be filed against builder and facilities company for not providing facilities.
Retired employee.

You can issue a  Registered notice to the builder demanding for providing such facilities as promised in brochure, wait for the response for a month and can file a complaint before District Consumer Forum.   The complaint may not involve any fees and the maximum costs may not exceed Rs.200/- if you appear as party in person.



What do you mean by collaborator?


Yes you can take action against the fraudster or the person who has deceived you with false promises 

You can drag the builder to the consumer forum seekiong relief and remedy against his unfair trade practices as well as for compensation for the deficiency in service to the customer.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu