LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prabhas   01 October 2016

Can buyer association deliver project on behalf of builder w

I had booked flat with builder in 2007. There were delays and subsequently builder was arrested in 2013 and is still behind bars. His office also seems closed. Some of prospective buyers seem to have formed association and it seems association is continuing work on behalf of builder in very slow pace. I have been to the actual site and work seems to be taking place at slow pace. Recently there was demand on builder letter head for construction linekd money due to be sent to the builder only at his registered office address. 

My question is 
1. if such shadow work by association can lead to fruitful delivery of project or is it that sooner or later it is doomed to be stuck legally. 

Also is there any legal remedy available to buyers in such case i.e. appointment of some supervisor or new builder etc by court if they want remain invested to get their corresponding flat."

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     02 October 2016

Basically, it is to verify whether the builder executed sale deeds in respect of the flats or not and several things are required to clarify your answers

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     02 October 2016

Better approach an advocate to get better suggestion after going through documents and physical site.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register