LCI LexLearn: New courses launched! Advanced Certification in Companies Act, 2013
Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Civil Law > Consumer Protection > Can I file a case in consumer court online   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1 2

There are 11 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 44]
Posted On 15 June 2011 at 17:23 Report Abuse


  Can anyone tell me if I can file a case in a consumer court online. I have found one such site jago grahak with the below link.

Does this actual solve consumer grievances.

Online Certificate Courses in-Companies Act, Investment Law, IP and IT Laws

Isaac Gabriel

Practicing Advocate
[ Scorecard : 5201]
Posted On 15 June 2011 at 17:35 Report Abuse

A private detective agency, it seems.

gurditt Singh Saini

[ Scorecard : 71]
Posted On 17 June 2011 at 07:33 Report Abuse


You can sent the complaint to consumer court through Regsitered parcel, after completing the complaint in all respects.


[ Scorecard : 1298]
Posted On 23 June 2011 at 10:40 Report Abuse

Originally posted by :gurditt

You can sent the complaint to consumer court through Regsitered parcel, after completing the complaint in all respects.


[ Scorecard : 1341]
Posted On 23 June 2011 at 23:50 Report Abuse

Presently you can not file your complait before Consumer Court on mail. This practice has not yet started in India. However, you can send your Complaint by post.

Deepak Vasudevan

Tech Architect
[ Scorecard : 172]
Posted On 28 June 2011 at 04:13 Report Abuse

I don't think it is immediately available in India. You may need to visit your local consumer court for redressing your grievance.

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 177]
Posted On 01 July 2011 at 22:10 Report Abuse

Ofcourse, there is no online procedure to file a consumer complaint. Even don't get mislead by the website by the name "consumercourt".

Nadella Venkateswara Rao

[ Scorecard : 120]
Posted On 02 November 2011 at 00:00 Report Abuse

Mr.Archer is absolutely right. Our country is not yet developed to that stage.


[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 25 January 2012 at 05:45 Report Abuse

You can enter your complaint online on below website:


Consumer Court

Rajiv Vishwakarma

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 13 October 2012 at 13:33 Report Abuse

Is this a govt. body?

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Can I file a case in consumer court online

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics