Respected Advocates. My query is the Cellular services given by the Indian Cellular companies are very bad. They are not giving contineous signal strength after collecting full charges from customers. Will there be any law to recover the loss from the cellular companies as they are breaching the contract of good and contineous service. Plz.Let us know what the law has made for the customers. Regards.

Write to service provider under proper acknowledgment and ask for written reply.

It shall be better if the local issuing office/website of service provider displays the areas covered….

Sometime back companies like M/s Aircel were ding IT.

Recently M/s Jio ( Appellate Authority) replied that in specific area in question…………there are objections by residents for installation of towers that should be  otherwise be at each……………. Meters..and they are trying to install towers and hall resolve the matter within 90days……. And IT is believed that the matter was resolved…

In any case representation can made to TRAI also and consumer forum may also be  a forum per facts of the matter.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu