Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandra (Under Writer)     17 December 2014

Buying a property -- which has double registration

Hello,

The property owner X has sold the property to A in 1990 and the same owner X sold the same property to B in 1992 and B sold the property to C in 1999 assuming B is the sole owner of the property.

When C tried to take possession of the property, owner A intervened and filed a declaration of the property and injunction in the court. The first owner X and B passed away.

Now that A filed the case and C is the defendant.

I would like to buy this property, what are my ways to buy this property in order to make sure I do not have any legal issues after wards.

Please let me know if this process works: If A withdraws the case from the court mentioning: both plaintiff and the defendant agreed to jointly sell the suit schedule property and will get the court decree for the same. Along with the court decree can both A and C jointly sell the property to me. Does this work legally ? The sale deed will have two document numbers A and C and will jointly execute the sale deed for me.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Thanks,

Chandra

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 December 2014

Dear, On whose name the property is actually registered....? Kapil chandna adv. 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register