LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeevan   10 March 2017

Business disputes & threatening

Hello Experts, seeking for advicee on recent activity on business disputes. A year ago me and my colleague(female) planned to start a firm and we were in initial stage of setting up the business. Six months later she was in process of a marriage proposal which I had no clue about, later when I came to know shes engaged to that person. By then I have realised there's something behind her mind for all these activities for being quite and uninformed and I have started securing the company(unregistered) information since I was taking care of operations whole and solely. After her marriage she planned to take the company information when she was never bothered about the company status all the while. Then I realised that her husband is behind all this, after serious conversation with him on phone. Finally he decides to take over the company by eliminating me from the business. 

Now he targets her credit card has proof of misuse and her money that was used for business and personal case as emergency by me before marriage and he claims a laptop which was gifted a year ago to me by her. Because all my resources are in that laptop and there was a time where these couple's came along with his brother and threatened my mother while she was all alone at home seeking my colleague's money back that was used personally and for business. After that night me and my brother had to go to their home to seek their intention behind this. He threatens her wife(my colleague) to take all that money, laptop & any miscellaneous or else she has to go back to her home to her father. At times we noticed that out of anger he hits her right in front of us for not agreeing to their demands.

Last night I received a threatening message from him that I have to loose hope on my life and there's only 4 days deadline . Am not sure how to go about it.. I need your advice experts

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

It is suggested that the dispute should be resolved amicably.

Otherwise all of you shall end up spending time and money in litigations.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2017

To use the CC one has to either sign the charge slip or punch the PIN number (in case mode is NO signature is required).

However if you have used soemone’s CC then the CC hoder can always allege misuse.

The data in Laptop can be transferred by you to Laptop owned by you.

Resolve amicably and part ways from business.

Share the threatening messages with your own Lawyer at your own location, if you are perturbed and apprehend damage and loss.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More