Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anindya Guha Roy (housewife)     14 August 2017

Brothers Deprive sisters from father property & sale out to the outsider .

My maternal.incles are depriving to my mother from Grandfather property & try to sale out to the outsider. we are staying at outside where property has located. So please suggest me how we take any legal action against my maternal uncles ? also with in how many days we take legal steps ? kindly suggest me .

Learning

11 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 August 2017

Details are required to be examined. Consult with details. If property belongs to uncle then they have every to sell the same to any person of their choice.

thanks for your suggestion . but that property was the name of my Grandfather . my uncle's are made some fordge documents & they made changes in their name . So now this situation how we move ?

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 August 2017

You may file suit for declaration and permanent injunction and can ask interim relief to restrain the transfer. However, the details are still missing. 

within how many months can I file that suit ? what has the duration time ? It is better to more information collect & then file declaration suit ?

we are don't getting sufficient information we are trying to collect. once we sure can we file after that ?

actually we are staying not same location.we are staying outside . that property was the registered from Govt. by the name of my Grandfather. but my Grandfather decreased on the year 1972. But the registered deed was the custody of my uncle's. After marry my mother are not stay at there . So my uncle's might be tamper that deed or they suppressed about the deed . we are trying to find out at Govt. offices but unable to do that. So in based of which evidence we file a declaration suit & interim injection ? kindly suggest best way .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2017

It is beleived that you are all Hindu.

It is Maternal Grandfather?

Is it self acquired property of Maternal Grandfather or it is say; ancestral/HUF/Joint?

Is it urban, rural, agricultural land?

It is in which state?

Obtain mutation records with all link docs from o/o Authority under which property falls..

yes this property is my maternal Grandfather property. we are Hindu . This land is rehabilitation land had received my Grandfather after partition of India. This land under state of west Bengal. city Burdwan . This is not agriculture land .

Such property might be open to succession....

The state follows Dayabhaga school of inheritance...

Your local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/succession/revenue/civil matters and well versed with personal law, local enactments, and having successful track record that has examined all docs on record, facts of the matter can guide and help you further.............. and even pray for injunction,interim relief...

Your local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in such/succession/revenue/civil matters and well versed with personal law, local enactments, can also help you locate,trace and get all mutation records and link docs...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register