LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Brother's ex girl friend's friend threatening him

My brother had a friend at his work place who later on became his girl friend.They were in relationship for one month .She wanted to marry him but my brother told her that he will marry her only if his parents will approve it.He promised her that he'll try his best to convince his parents but without their consent he will not marry her.Girl also agreed to his point.Later , my parents did not approved them getting married as per their own personal reasons (astrology and difference in both families cultural values).My brother conveyed the same to the girl and her family members also(Her sister and mother were aware of their relationship and were pressurizing my brother to convince his family ).My brother told the girl that since his parents do not approve them getting married he no longer would like to keep her in any shadow of any fake relationship and would like to end it as there was no future for it ,however, if she wishes she can remain as a friend but due to girls constant emotional blackmailing and cursing the boy decided not to remain friends with her as that will only worsen the situation.After that the girl's friend started sending mails and messages to my brother threatening that he has wronged the girl and that she will not let him live his life peacefully.My brother told the girl about the messages from her friend and asked her to stop her friend from harassing him to which the girl said that she did not asked her friend to message him .He blocked the contact no. of the girl and her friend after that to prevent them from causing any mental pressure.Boys mother also tried to contact girl's mother so that they can end things on good terms but their was no response from girl's mother.But, still the girl's friend keep on mailing, messaging n calling from different number and threatening that she have all their messages and that she will tell all his friends and people at workplace.My brother never responded to any of her threats and has saved all the messages between him and the girl.Her friend even said that she is doing this on her own and that girl or her parents are not taking any action against my brother.He never kept her in dark or made false promises to the girl about marriage..he always stated it clearly that he will marry her only if his parents agreed.They never had any kind of physical relationship and the messages on basis of which she is threatening contains normal talk between a boyfriend and a girl friend and few pictures of them together.So what should my brother do now to stop the girl's friend from harassing him ? Is the girl also responsible for her friend's action ? Can the girl take any legal action against the boy?should we contact girl's parents or doing it will only fuel the motives of the stalker?Please help.

Learning

1 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     01 September 2015

Seems Your brother has played on the girl. Is your brother not matured enough to know the consequences of falling in love. If he really likes the girl he should marry her and not wait for parents approval.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register