Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victor (web developer)     23 February 2014

Breaking my company bond

hi,

i need help regarding my issue. i have signed a bond with my company for 2 years. But the sign bond is not on stamp document. Now recently i left my company without given them notice. i was not liking the job because of the following reasons:

1. the company said that my probation period was 6 months but actually i was in training period for total 9 months without any notice.

2. the politics in the company was awful because since i am a non bengali here all the big projects that i was doing and after that project was successfully over my seniors took that project from me and said it was there project as a result they got the raise not me.

3. since i was assigned to do only one domain job i was told to do two domains. in php as well as .net.

4. even though i complained about this it didnt affected any change.

since i was fed up with the company i left on 28th january 2014 but before i left i have applied for the emergency leave from 28th january to 1st febuary 2014. i worked for the company for 1 year 1 month

now that i dont want to join the company but the company is sending letter that without telling anyone i left the company from 28th january 2014, and they included four five projects that they said was left pending but i cleary know that when i left the company no project was assigned to me. I stopped going to my company from 25th  january and on 26th january i applied the leave to go home and it was approved. now i they are saying that they will take legal actions if i dont join the company ,  if i dont join then they will add the expense of the four projects as well as the breaking bond penalty of rs.60000. i dont want to join the company nor i want to pay them the money. is there any way that i can be helped

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register