LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prasad   23 June 2017

Breach of trust

Got married on Feb 2016 since then i was facing harassment from my wife and in-laws. Last month she filed 498A and 406 her father is ASI police department. As per my investigation i got to know that my father in law got in to department by producing BC-D certificate which is a crime and even my wife is also done her education using the same caste certificate(we belongs to reddy community). Can i use this as one of the ground rule in court that their entire family is a fraud. If yes, what are the evidences that i need to collect.

Learning

3 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     23 June 2017

You can refer the same but that is out of scope of 498a.

You can deny all allegations and go for trial. Nothing happens in 498a as long as you didn't harass physically.

Conviction is as low as 2% and most marital disputes ends in compromise for "X" amount.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 June 2017

You have to keep proves for your allegations on your uncle fake certificates and give complaint to the Director General of Police. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2017

Regarding fake certificates the complaint can be lodged with employer,police,univ.........

This can bring OP on table.

Prefer MCD on reasonable terms.

Contest other cases on merits.Let complainant withdraw all complaints.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register