Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     17 July 2014

Boundaries will prevail over .....

Respected Advocate and experts,

A principle , i.e., boundaries will prevail over the wrong survey number, wrong extent and wrong measurements.Does it mean that in a registered sale deed , only the boundaries are important and not the survey number, not the extent , and not the measurements.Kindly give a clarity on this.Because a person is taking advantage of this principle.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     17 July 2014

As far as I know. You have the answer in your question itself. Wrong survey number etc proves it is wrong. For eg. If Venkatesh is son of ramesh. Elsewhere there may be Venkatesh son of ramesh. There is similarity in names but not their address or blood group. So they cannot claim that both are same. Similarly if wrong nos or measurement is mentioned it has to be rectified compulsorily.

naveenraj jain (proprietor)     17 July 2014

As far as I know. You have the answer in your question itself. Wrong survey number etc proves it is wrong. For eg. If Venkatesh is son of ramesh. Elsewhere there may be Venkatesh son of ramesh. There is similarity in names but not their address or blood group. So they cannot claim that both are same. Similarly if wrong nos or measurement is mentioned it has to be rectified compulsorily.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register