LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

narender   10 September 2017

Blackmail by my exgirlfriend making a rape charge on me

Last 2 year back, a girl and her mother came at my home and asking me for tuition in her subject. I refused to her but when her mother pressurized i told that i will only help in her subject since im a teacher and their family reside in our colony. so i helped her in her subject appoximately 1and half month. During teahing i feel she is moony and seeing me on other way. so i asked why you look moony. she told me that she had a relationship with a boy appoximately 4 year old, and she had physical relation with that boy. and her mother knew that.I advice her to see her carrier. But after this conversation day by day i feel she graze me more than before. and trying to impress me by her makeup, clothes and the way she graze me. i ignored all these thing.one day she hug me and kiss me and said that she like me. i told her that u know i m married. but she told she like me. since she came my home daily so she understand there is some problem with me and my wife relation. one day she asked me the relation of my wife with me. i told her in marriage there is always initial problem for adjustment. she again told me that she loved me. but i refused her love and said u can be only friend. After 1 and half month she got busy her exam and i busy in my job. but she came after every 15 days for several excuses, like filling job form, or her other works. Initially i was irritating she came my home without any serious work but after meeting with her several time and her perposal i feel attraction toward her and starts automatically liking her. she told me to call regular her at that time when she is going outside. during after 3 month relationship i feel she is playing with my emotions, during this period i had not made any physical relation with her. I told her to break all the thing. after 1 and half month after she call me that she is sorry for all the previous thing and want to relation with me. after that she started call me regularly. our relationship again bound. during last 9 month relationship. last month we had made physical relation in a hotel with her consent. she is not a virgin( by two finger test by me) girl, but she bleed alot (not understoodable by me, even i teach biology). so i admitted her in a hospital. she and me both are in fear because society and her family and my family will not understand our relation. when her family knew all this thing they made pressure on me to marry her( but i already understooded they are not interested in marry they want money). so i told them i m married and i had a child. the girl also try to pressurized me to marry with her, or else she will file a rape case on me and abusing me. since im a govt. servant. so i told again it is not possible me without divorce i cant marriage and this marriage is nill according to law. but she and her family are not convinced. after 4 days of all these thing that girl had gone to police station and give a complaint of rape case ( even she admitted orally in front of sub inspector that it is her consent for physical relationship). they made a lot of pressure on me by making fear of firing of my job, rape charges, and add the name of my younger brother in fir. so i told to do all the thing whatever they said. during this drama her mother first demand 6 lakh, later 10 lakh then 15 lakh and her daughter demanded 50 lakh. i told them to put me jail i dont have 15 lakh or 50 lakh. my salary is small. after making lot of pressure on me and see it is harldy for this person to get huge amount they got agreed on 8 lakh for which they had taken forcefully 4 cheque for differnt dates of month. in my account i have no money. and no bank is giving me 8 lakh as loan. so plz give me suggestion what should i do. plz help me.

Learning

12 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 September 2017

Do not deposit any amount in your account. Let them present the cheque in their bank. The cheques will bounce. After that if they make a complaint against you under Section NI-138, come here for advice.

SHREY DAMBHARE   10 September 2017

I agree with Mr. Ramani. I think you might have left so much of evidence to prosecute yourself in so many other charges. First tell your wife all this, so to avoid further litigation. File a police complaint if you have at least some evidence to prove the above version. However, if you end up in 138 matter, then they will have to prove your liablity to pay them 8 lacs. Thereafter, you can develop your further course of action.   

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     10 September 2017

Issue notice and demand back your cheque back. Otherwise you shall be liable to face trial u/s. 138 NI Act. Consult with details.sidharth 9811776422

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     10 September 2017

What notice he can issue? If the girl goes to police station and files a report that you raped her in hotel after a promise of marriage, then you are doomed. It is clear that police has not filed FIR as yet. You are in an uncertain situation. Tell more about the role of police and action taken by them and also tell about medical report of hers when she was admitted on bleeding.

narender   11 September 2017

Cops has made a compromise between us on a simple paper in which the girl had given written statement that physical relation are made on her consent. And she is taking 8 lakh and in future never give again complain regarding this matter. In this paper girl and her mother signed , and my and my mother signed.....I had told all this problem with my wife too.she cooperate me. I have audio recording in which her mother is taking 1 lakh cheque at my home and admitting that her girl have consent of physical relation.....I have another call recording in which girl is saying me to issue a cheque of 1 lakh on name of her father and I issued that cheque...

I have a copy of written statement.....but cops told us it is ur outside settlement.....we have no role in it....

In her medical diagnosis report "Nulligravida with coital tear with c/o of bleeding p/v followed by v**ginal wall tear repair" is written.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 September 2017

The medical report has no significance in this case. In due course if the cheques bounce and she files an NI-138 case against you, you can state that the cheques were given under duress and  blackmail. Those things are unlikely in any case.

So what should I do right now....plz help

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     12 September 2017

Note, your actions have also allowed your wife a free ticket to divorce on grounds of adultery. You have committed various wrongs, best that you try not to elude further responsibility on your part.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 September 2017

You need do nothing now. Wait for the next move of the opposite party and come here then. Even in genuine cases NI-138 cases drag on till end of time.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     13 September 2017

Cheque bounce case does not seem to be a problem for you under such circumstances, keep those evidences safe. The problem is 376, if she files, then police may arrest you first and talk later. So best thing is either meet the area SP and tell him everything, or/and stay in touch with a good local lawyer, who can bail you out fast.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register