Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ornate (officer)     04 October 2016

Birth certificates of dead person

Hello,

All respected seniors and my lawyer friends.

I just want to share my query with respect with you all learned lawyers, hope u share your great knowledge and experience with me. my query in that

1. How to Get the Birth Certificates of Dead person / relatives ?

2. Should i have to go with criminal Misc application to the class-I Magistrate under section 13(3) of B&D act or have any other civil procedure to get the birth certificate of dead person ?

3. Have any judgement of HC,SC related my query, have any other suggestion or advice related my query in your respected point of view please share ?

Once i had done academic discussed with first class magistrate related my issue but he wasn't sure also that what's the actual procedure only he told me "show me first the apex court or any other HC's judgement then i ll see.

Birth certificate is require for passport procedure for who has the nationality of portuguese by birth or after marriage those peoples grand child want to get the birth certificates of dead relatives. i really need proper answer of this matter am eagerly waiting for your answers, suggestion, advice related my query

Yours Faithfully ....

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 October 2016

U need to contact protugese embassy in India with death certificate of the concern person for whom u want to have birth certificate.

If u appreciate my solution then will u give THANK on my LCI profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register