Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh gunda   22 June 2016

Birth certificate query..

Dear Sir,

This is Suresh Gunda, I  had birth certificate with date 25-11-1988. But in my 10th certificate and others (Voter Id, Adhar,PAN) it is 24-06-1989.  

Now I am going to apply for a fresh passport which needs a birth certificate. Is my birth certificate with date 25-11-1988  is enough to satisfy the passport officer? Is there any need to changes?

Please let me know clear procedure through my mail id:suresh89gunda@gmail.com. that will be very helpful.  It is very urgent for me.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Yes it is and you must only use the same birth date everywhere from now on. Get your Aadhaar and PAN cards changed with that DOB if possible. Other countries only care for the DOB in your primary certificate which is your birth certificate and don't really care what is in your other certificates. Not using your original DOB in your passport can lead to complications in future. Hope this helps.

Adv Y R Chandwadkar   22 June 2016

You can also file affidavit regarding your birth date and state in that's the dob is to be deemed as per birth certificate and also state that your election card adhar card be treated as a correct date from birth certificate and can produce affidavit before competent authority.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 June 2016

Let us not keep open for raising such objections at a later or final stage, and prepare yourself for providing documents without any controversies and discrepancies.  By providing those defective documents, you may be creating doubts in their minds.

Approach to Birth registrar (Personal visit), file prescribed application, notarized affidavit with two attested signatures of gazetted officers, and the correct DOB certified copies.  After collecting nominal fees, BR provides you a revised BC maximum within a week.

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 June 2016

"I am going to apply for a fresh passport". It appears that you already have a passport. Then, what is the issue?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register