Bike hitting my car with great speed

I was slowly turning my car to the right to enter a street on the right side. Just as i was entering the street, a bike suddently crossed and hit on the rightside of my car and he fell down and fractured his arm and leg. I waited till his friends took him to hospital  and one of his friends took down the car number and my mobile number. now the biker has filed a complaint against me so the police asked me to come to the police station to submit my rc book, licence and insurance. They have filed a case under 279 and 337. now after 10 days the police will call me for hearing in the court. The police advice that I should accept the offence and pay the fine and then they said that the case will be closed. In case if i say yes. will I be put to difficulties in future for the offence which i have not commited. The police are not giving me the fir which they have prepared from the injured. KIndly advice the course of action I should take . thank you,   


you should not accept the guilt. since the car was hit on your righthand side and not from your front side of the car thus you need not admit the guilt. if you could get some witnesses from that road who saw that accident. then you could have much stronger case against that biker. Regards, Advocate Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 Mumbai



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu