Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     04 October 2015

Biased session judge kanpur (family court)

Judge in Kanpur session court bench literally misbehave with me. He has been doing it consistently from last 2 hearings. Nothing has been proved so far. Opposite party did not complete the cross examination and left it in-between. I could not attend next date and ex-party the case. We recalled it then judge imposed a fine of 5000 INR.

We argued on that, since opposite party wanted divorce asap in the next hearing they just finished their part.

Judge's behavior:-

1) The judge seems bribed since he always just look for a reason to scold me unecessarily. He does not even know what the case is

2) The judge make sure he pressurizes me/disturb me by using his powers.

My question is now the cross and evidence stage are completed and decision awaited, CAN I FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE JUDGE? On what grounds?

CAN I REQUEST TO CHANGE THE JUDGE? Kindly advice.

Learning

3 Replies

Also I want to delay divorce. I dont want to keep the b*tch but I dont want to let her move away. They are trying hard for settlement which I will not let them do. I am fighting the cases from last 3 years and all cases are on final stage.

Tell me the ways to delay divorce. Here are the chain of events

1) Girl's mother filed 498a in ghaziabad in 2012. Girl's mother filed DV in 2012 from kanpur

2) Girl filed divorce from Kanpur in 2014

3) Girl filed a cyber crime case against me in April 2015.

4) Girl's mother filed a 406 in the year 2015, citing the facts of year 2012. (hopefully it will be quashead in SC)

Optic Globe (Nothing)     04 October 2015

i am not an advocate. but to my limited knowledge, a judicial officer cannot hear or decide a case unless he / she enjoy full confidence of parties involved in the case as regards his / her neutrality. ordinarily, a judicial officer will voluntarily withdraw from hearing / deciding a case, if any of the parties involved openly criticizes his / her neutrality. But, YOUR CRITICISM MUST BE BASED ON SOLID REASONS. MERE "BLA BLA BLA" IS NOT ENOUGH. Therefore, consult an experienced Advocate and take advice. Don't act emotionally. THIS IS COURT. Your emotional actions may back fire at you. I think you can also approach Hon'ble High Court, if you have solid reasons.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register