Share More

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 March 2010

Best Quote

Best Quote for this generation

" Oh God, grant me patience, but please hurry -up'

Learning

3 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     04 March 2010

Yes.  God is not keeping up with the computer generation pace.. He has to hurry up! 

Good one, everything told in one sentence.  This reminds me Bernad Shaw's experience when he was lecturing an audience of Arts students in a University.  He said there are 4 important essential ingredients for a good story writing; they are: Nobility - Divinity - Sex and Suspense.  One student raised his hand to tell him he could tell a story in one line including all the four essentials and Bernard Shaw allowed him to go ahead.

The story of the student went like this:  The princess said (nobility) "Oh! God (divinity) I am pregnant (Sex) but plz help me know who made me" (Suspense)     

1 Like

Daksh (Student)     04 March 2010

Dear Rajiv and Gundlapallis,

To me the best quote for this generation is : "DON'T TROUBLE TROUBLE TILL TROUBLE TROUBLES YOU, IF YOU TROUBLE TROUBLE YOU'LL BE TROUBLED TOO"!

As our previous generations philosophy is this generations general knowledge.   But there is another side to it -  this generation thinks that it knows everything but our elders know that we don't know much that's why they amusingly term this generation as switch technology generation.

Best Regards

Daksh

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     06 March 2010

veeerry good.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register