LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Boopathi Vellingiri (advocate)     09 February 2016

Bequeathing property by way of will

I am also an practicing lawyer at Highcourt, Madras, Please any experts may give sufficiant breief about my post, thanks in advance.

Mr.A allotted 1/5 shares along with his first wife sons (2in No's) and second wife sons (2in No's). Actually the enitre property(10.70 Acres) is belongs to Mr.A's father Mr.X. After the demise of Mr.X his properties were partitioned by his legal heirs. i.e. Mr.A and his brothers, during the said partition the above allotment (underlined). The year of partition was 1969. in the year 1991 Mr.A executed a registered will for the entire property(10.70 Acres) divided into 4 equel shares i.e. Second wife sons I(***),II, his unmarried daughter III and one for him (Mr.A) and after the death of Mr.A his share was goes to two of his son's son's (Grand sons) i.e. his grand sons through his second wife son. ( As reflected as ***above).

Now my question was

1) what is the status of grand son's (***) of  Mr.A ? and how much shares they will have, 1/5 share as per partitioned deed or 1/4 share as per Registered will ? or what ever they should have ?

2) what about a daugher to Mr.A ? and weather she had any shares ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register