Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akgownerblr (NA)     15 September 2014

Basement parking issue

Hello All,

Please refer attached image.

This is regarding my basement parking area (P2). There are two parking slots (P1 and P3) which are in the front and behind of my parking space (P2). If a vehicle is parked in both of the adjacent parking slots, I can not use my parking area without touching my car to any of the two pillars. I faced this problem many times when both the adjacent parking areas were occupied and I could not park my car within the yellow marking lines. Because of my wrong parking, other residents also faced the problem. The recent incident happened few days back and I complained the same to the builder. But, still I have *not* received any answer from the builder.

Another point is , I was not shown my parking space at the time of registration of my flat and it was then shown only on the paper drawing.  Please see the drawing for your reference. FYI, apartment is having many blocks and some of them are in under-construction.

My Question is : If builder does not come-up with the solution, can I take any kind of action on the builder ?

Thanks,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register