LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagdheesh Reddy (IT)     11 November 2014

Bare injuction

My father has inherited 2 acres of agricultural land (ancestors property)as part of a partition among his 3 brothers. he transferred those 2 acres to his daughter and son-in-law who live in USA with out my knowledge and consent, and obtained pattadar passbooks as if they were cultivating that land. now, i got settelled in my village, issued a legal notice to my father and previous leassor of that land and raised a crop in it. now, my father taking GPA from his daughter and son-in-law , obtained a temporary injuction from the civil court. the crop that i raised has come to harvest, and i am not allowed to take the crop and sell it. The judge was sick and not available for 2 hearings, the case is postponned.  the incharge court is not hearing the cases , but simply postponning them.if i don't take the crop in less than 10 days, it will decay and i wil run into loss. my father with the help of police is trying to keep me away from taking the crop. any correct advice available here?

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 November 2014

Dear, Go to HC against that injunction order. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register