LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (engineer)     10 April 2017

Bank charged which is not in the mentioned document

Kotak mahindra bank charge Rs.862 as debit card maintanance charges. I raised a complaint in twitter/mail. They replied with as per some document(they shared with me) those charges are imposed. But in that doc no such charges were there. so i asked them again, but no one is replying from more than one week. Here i am not worried about the amount but they deducted so many persons and not giving reply. How to handle such situations? Please suggest me.

Learning

2 Replies

Law Aspire (Legal)     10 April 2017

Originally posted by : sandeep
Kotak mahindra bank charge Rs.862 as debit card maintanance charges. I raised a complaint in twitter/mail. They replied with as per some document(they shared with me) those charges are imposed. But in that doc no such charges were there. so i asked them again, but no one is replying from more than one week. Here i am not worried about the amount but they deducted so many persons and not giving reply. How to handle such situations? Please suggest me.

after the expiry of One month from the date of complaint for which no reply has came , u can lodge the grievance Banking with  Ombudsman .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 April 2017

You have posted that:

But in that doc no such charges were there

You and/or all customers jointly may lodge complaint with Greivance Redressal  and escalate to MD/CEO of the bank.

You can also  approach CEPD-RBI and DCDRF.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register