LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DMoss (Coordinator)     03 April 2015

Attestation of birth certificate in chattisgarh

For a person emigrating to another country he needs his birth certificate to get attested and an Apostille stamp put on it. This process is greatly simplified in most States, In fact agents are appointed by the Govt to do this for a minimum fee. In most States getting a birth certificate attested by the Home  Ministry is not issue. For eg. just a Notary stamp was needed and the certificate submitted to the Home Ministry in Mantralaya in Mumbai and the certificate got attested. It took a few minutes! However in Chattisgarh it is a major task it seems! Passport has to be produced and Bank Statements to verifiy Passport address. Photos need to be given. An Affidavit Certificate needs to be given. I don't even know what an Affidavit certificate is! All documents need to be verified by gazetted officer! Invariably the person himself has to travel to Raipur to get his birth certificate attested. All this just to get a birth certificate attested by the Home Ministry! Is there anyone here who can give more advice about this? Tx!

Learning

3 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 April 2015

as of now only in mumbai the said procedure has being simplified and may be it is on trail basis and once system is success then it will be introduced in other parts of country shortly

and the way government introduced agents to do such service with minimal fee is very good

DMoss (Coordinator)     03 April 2015

VFS has branches in various cities of India and will get attestation and apostille done, except for Chattisgarh... my friend in Delhi got it done from the Delhi branch. 

Brilliance Attestation   14 March 2023

I Prefer Brilliance attestation services for attestng your documents, certificate attestation is a mandatory procedure for those who wanna go to abroad. Brilliance have atleast 7 branches in india 1 branch in dubai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register