Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arindam Ghosh   04 January 2017

Assistance with international marriage & immigration laws

Greetings,

I am looking for advice on Interntaional Marriage Laws and Immigration Laws in India. I have a steady girl friend for past 2 years. She is Russian & stays in Moscow. She has been visiting me in past on tourist visa. We are planning to get married this year. I need to understand what is the excat procedure for the same along with clarity on Visa , immigration etc.

She will be shifting permenantly from Moscow with me in Kolkata. I am also looking for a lawyer in Kolkata, who can help us with all the documents , procudeures etc and fill all those on our behalf and see it through conclusion.

Any advice or reference to lawyers with speciliazation in International Marriage in Kolkata appreciated.

Regards,

Ari

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Arindam Ghosh
Greetings,

I am looking for advice on Interntaional Marriage Laws and Immigration Laws in India. I have a steady girl friend for past 2 years. She is Russian & stays in Moscow. She has been visiting me in past on tourist visa. We are planning to get married this year. I need to understand what is the excat procedure for the same along with clarity on Visa , immigration etc.

She will be shifting permenantly from Moscow with me in Kolkata. I am also looking for a lawyer in Kolkata, who can help us with all the documents , procudeures etc and fill all those on our behalf and see it through conclusion.

Any advice or reference to lawyers with speciliazation in International Marriage in Kolkata appreciated.

Regards,

Ari

Go for live-in relations, dont leave any proof of child, use  condom always or other tried and tested techniques to avoid unwanted pregnancy.  Marry in some other country, and come stay in India.  Dont get married in India would be my suggestion.

Mukesh sharma (job )     05 January 2017

Hi Arvind if she came india and settle here than you marry with her acoding to indian law and after than she could able to apply for indian citizen take help of lawyer he suggest you way out of it 

once you marriage here first and than apply for indian citizen 

thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register