Areas notified under section 4 arms act, 1959

Can anybody list the areas notified under Section 4 Arms Act, 1959 and the relevant notifications.

Power to issue Notifications under Section 4 of Arms Act 1959 has been delegated by Central government to State governments. Therefore the Home Department of State government is the proper place to obtain the copy of Notifications issued under Section 4. Similarly you may also query the central government's Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi about the Notifications issued under Section 4 directly by them.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu