App for all legal bare acts

Hi All,

This is a Survey to find out how many lawyers would be interested in having an efficient App that contains all the Bare Acts that is also available offline. It updates the Acts automatically when there is Internet connection. 

Also, if you think that the App is useful, how much do you think lawyers would be wiling to invest in an app that contains all the Bare Acts systematically updated and reduces their burden of buying an Act each time and also carrying it around. Best part, since it is offline, it can easily be used in the courts as well. 

It would be great if you all could contribute as this is a survey to know the pulse of the market. 

Thanks in advance. 

Lawyer

Thanks for sharing it on forum. I would personally pay Rs1k for this kind of app.

If u appreciate my answer then will u give THANK on my profile.

All the legal options have been conducted for the battle in near future. Most of the techniques of the music and cheapest essay writing service have been ensured for the procedural and such items for the humans. Now it has been considered for the satisfaction of the students.

Whether you are preparing Packers and Movers Chennai, or another town, they have the best shift companies in your favor. You can fruitfully figure out the best possible migration support company in brief time Movers and Packers Chennai without hurting your pockets and putting aspects off.

Thus, at whatever point you are moving, movers and packers new york do consider the previously  packers and movers new york mentioned things and run with the dependable and also experienced movers and packers in new york  moving organization.  packers and movers in new york Definitely you will appreciate upbeat and also fruitful move.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu