Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Q Slinger (NA)     20 August 2014

Ap hc: cases not getting listed.

Hello All:

I have 2 HC cases in Andhra Pradesh, 1. is a property case (Writ of Mandamus) with Naveen Rao and 2. 482 Quash petition with K.G Shankar.

My primary issue is that neither of these cases are coming for hearing.

1. With my writ of mandamus, the judge is wilfully removing "unimportant" cases from the cause list and will not even allowing for mentioning. Even the bench clerk is unable to do anything about it. Lawyer (a very close friend) says that, we should consider ourselves lucky because its at least on the list. But unfortunately, this has been going on for past 5 months and the cases is always between 100 to 120 on the causelist.

2. 482 Quash petition: The quash was filed on Oct 2013 and still no relief. The case shows up on causelist and then disappears again for no reason at all. We also "motivated" the bench clerk a few times and got it listed a few times but case disappears again.

Neither of the judges are willing to entertain mentions. Given the circumstances above, I am totally confused as to what to do. 

Is there a sure shot way of getting cases listed and heard soon? Please suggest. Thanks in advance for your expert opinion. 

Learning

2 Replies

Rakesh Jain (retired)     20 August 2014

An application for early hearing of the matters with justifying reasons therefor could be moved befoer the requisite court.

Q Slinger (NA)     23 August 2014

Where should I file the application? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register