LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mona   05 July 2017

Any value for provisional certificate after expulsion

Dear All I did AMIE in electronics & comm engg in 2008. soon after i received my marks cards,provisional certificate and membership from the institution but in 2011 i received letter from institution saying you are expelled from the institution because you violated the guidelines of the project work. but after getting expelled letter i also received photo identity card which was signed a day after expulsion. so my question is can i use my marks card and provisional certificate in future also?

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 July 2017

Preferably; Confirm it from the said Instt.

Mona   05 July 2017

Sir My question was, are my provisional certificate and marks cards are valid for future jobs from a legal point of view?

One perspective: If you have been expelled due to some purported malpractise related to project on whose completion you were to be declared pass, then how can you be declared passed.

Other Perspective: The expulsion is for rest of the course if any part of the course is left at all?

The ID card etc are issued and disptached by admin/clerical staff.

Its disptach/late dispatch might have NO bearing on discipline, passout related matters etc 

Mona   05 July 2017

Dear Sir

It was a final semester, director of the institution received my project report and he only declared the final result of my graduation. so in that perspective what do you think sir can i use the above certificates for future use?

At a stage even if at a later stage the said Instt and said Director has alleged violations....

The said Instt. alone can clarify what is covered by said expulsion and what is the status of the said certificates.....

Mona   05 July 2017

The court, however, said, "so long as the degree is not issued by the university, the provisional certificate would be valid and as soon as the degree is issued, the provisional certificate loses its sanctity".

"There is no expiry date mentioned on the provisional certificate, therefore the provisional certificate would remain valid till the date degree is issued by the university," the court said, adding, "issuance of provisional certificate in itself is proof that degree has not yet been issued by the University." ABA PPS HMP ARC

Can the said violation can lead to denial of degree .............?

If No, the candidate can beath easy. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register