LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr.V.T.Sundaramurthy   13 March 2018

Anti terrorist law

What is Anti-terrorist certificate is it needed for the prize fund transfer from one foreign bank housed in our soil to our bank account

Learning

5 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     13 March 2018

Can you please elaborate which Prize Fund you are talking about?

Whether you got the prize?

How did you come to know that you got the prize?

Did you participate in any such event which offers such Prize?

The above information is important before providing answer to your query.

Dr.V.T.Sundaramurthy   13 March 2018

Dear sir Thank you for your kind reply to my mail.Ihave not participated voluentarily in any such things.But I received a mail from ICE LOTTO on  March 06 saying my mail ID has won 1mn USA Dollar and was deposited through thrir messenger in HSBC Bank HQ, New delhi.The messenger had spoken to me  it appears he must be a whit man as evidanced from his english style.They asked me to particulars about me including my Bank and account numbers and ifsc code of my Bank,But non of thses particilars were sent to them.When I aksed them about payment to be made by me to receive the fund they sais no payment is needed except payment is to be made for getting anyi0 terrorist certificate which is needed for the fund transfer to my account.I am a retired scienyist I donot know how to deal with this case if it is genuine one as many scams used to stike my mail box frequently. will you please guide me in this regards

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     14 March 2018

THAT'S WHY I ASKED.

PLEASE NOTE IT IS A FRAUD MAIL.  THEY WILL POCKET THE MONEY IF YOU DEPOSIT (SO CALLED PAYMENT FOR GETTING ANTI-TERRORISM CERTIFICATE!)

IGNORE IT.

GOOD THAT YOU DID NOT PART WITH ANY OF YOUR BANK DETAILS.

Dr.V.T.Sundaramurthy   14 March 2018

Thank you sir

regards

V.T.Sundaramurthy

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 March 2018

If you have any basic common sence then you have to delete this mail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register